Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What kind of crew can I expect to come
to my home or office?
- A. 1-3 qualified and insured professional installers will arrive on time;
they will be sensitive to the owners’ needs concerning children,
pets, floor surfaces and home or office contents. Each installer will be
- Q. Is the installation a major disruption to my household?
- A. Not at all. The first hour or so takes care of most noise removing
existing closets. Pre-cut closet components are then installed with clean-up
Most customers are surprised by the ease with which such a large project
- Q. What type of insurance coverage is provided?
- A. Closet Storage Systems is fully insured to protect its customers and their
homes or businesses.
- Q. Can I change closet configuration at a later date?
- Yes. All closet components are adjustable and changeable.
- Q.What is the benefit of hiring an independent closet company?
- A. Customers should realize savings of approximately 10-30% on a comparable
closet by not having to pay for franchise fees or showroom costs.
- Q. How can we verify Closet Storage Systems’ track record?
- A. As Closet Storage Systems is committed to complete customer satisfaction,
customers are encouraged to check with the Better Business Bureau
at 214-220-2000; references are also available upon request.
- Q. What type of warranty do the systems carry?
- A. All materials and workmanship carry a lifetime warranty.
- Q. What forms of payment does Closet Storage Systems accept?
- A. Closet Storage Systems will accept your personal check, MasterCard