Why Use Closet Storage Systems?
Standard closets often suffer from poor use of space and
design with no flexibility. Examples: rods crossing in corners, too much
space, no drawers, fixed shelves with poor spacing, unusable
Closet Storage Systems’ designs are user-friendly and created specifically
for the customer’s needs.
- Professional design can increase useable space 50-100%.
- Hanging areas are built in multiple sections with each section
individually adjustable to take full advantage of space.
Children’s closets can be triple or quadruple hung and easily rearranged,
as growth requires.
- Shelves come in varying depths and widths to accommodate shoes,
sweaters, purses, and other fashion items.
- Adjustable shelves allow the user to put as much or as little
as needed on each shelf.
All jobs begin with a free telephone consultation or in-home estimate which
includes design and full set of plans based on customer inventory and needs.
Installations generally follow 1-3 weeks later and take 1 day or less.
Closet Storage Systems offers closet, garage, pantry, utility room and office
systems (residential and commercial) using the high-quality materials detailed
below. All systems are custom-made to fit any sized area.
- Melamine finishes include:
- Antique White
- Wild Cherry
- Windsor Mahogany
- Solar Oak
- Melamine components are industrial furniture grade.
- All closet rods are adjustable; all shelves are adjustable with
- Interchangeable rods and shelves.
- Systems are floor mounted for maximum support.
- Drawers can be manufactured in any size using full-extension hardware.
- Hamper cabinets have easy-to-use flap door for deposit, and double
doors for hamper access.
- Cabinet doors are available for all areas: raised panel or glass
doors and raised panel drawers are also offered in a variety of styles.
- Matching trim and baseboard moldings can be added to create a traditional
Children’s closets may have 2, 3 or 4 stacked hanging, depending on
age and gender, which can be adjusted for growth.
- Extra shelving or rods can be installed in previously unused upper
- All sizes are available, no extra cost for custom sizes.
- Rods are oval steel chrome for maximum strength with attractive
- Shelf pins are 5mm in matching chrome.
- Drawer guides are ball-bearing type, full extension and 100-pound
- Hinges are Euro-style, concealed and self-closing.
Standard drawer pulls are 3” steel chrome. A full selection
of handle and knob styles is available.
- Baskets are rolling-type with easy disengage.
Valet rods are steel chrome with 8” extension.
|Tie and belt racks
||Pneumatic wardrobe lifts
- All closet systems are floor-mounted -- closet panels extend to
floor or baseboard on end walls.
- Floor mount system enables user to convert lower hanging space
into drawers or shelf space at a later date, not possible with wall
- Closets originally designed for hanging can be easily converted
to home office storage at a later date by exchanging rods for shelves, and
for sale of home or other needs.
- All hardware is interchangeable to facilitate ease of adjustment.
- Garage cabinets are custom designed. Most common are 24” deep
x 84” high x any width. Work areas are also available.
- We offer both residential and commercial office systems including computer
work areas with cable drops, sliding printer shelves, file drawers, mailrooms
and office supply cabinets.
- Depending on job size, a professional crew of 1-3 insured and qualified installers will be used to ensure a one-day completion whenever possible.
times are generally 8:30 a.m.–9:30 a.m., depending upon location.
- Installers provide runners for floor protection.
- Customer is responsible for removing all personal items from closet.
- All caulking and nails are removed from walls; holes and rough
spots will be spackled.
- Painting and touch-up over bare areas is included using customer's own
- Installer(s) will remove and dispose of all original closet components.
- Pre-cut closet components are then installed with full clean-up
following; closet is ready to use same day.